Monday, October 13, 2008














We went to Six Flags again on Saturday but this time our friends, the Reuter Family, went with us! It was so much fun! Here are a few of the best pictures from the day. I didn't want to bring my good camera so I borrowed my mom's little one and now I know why I carry my big around everywhere!






















Alden and Matthew breaking it down in the middle of the park :)








































Katlynn is such a girly girl (thank goodness!) She LOVES make-up so when I got her this "Rockstar" make-up as she calls it, she was so excited! She carries it around everywhere and has to show it to everyone (even our chiropractor, the lady of the post office and our super sweet bank ladies) It's really just some glittery powder and glitter lip gloss but she puts it on all the time and thinks she is so grown up. Hence the last picture where she is imitating my sisters Briana and Taylor!

1 comment:

Danielle Boswell said...

haha of course she is going to love make-up! Her mommy sells it!! :) that is so cute!