Monday, November 24, 2008

Christmas Card Photos

It doesn't seem like it's been a year since we went through the joyous task of taking a good Christmas card photo but here we go again. It usually takes us three separate times to get one that everyone looks good in. We went to Ashley Park for our first session this year and we got a few cute ones. I know that I am probably too picky but I want a perfect one! (which does not exist but we keep trying every year anyway)
This one is okay but we are too far apart :)
I'm not sure what Jason and Katlynn are doing in this one :)I actually LOVE this one but Alden is not looking and Jason does look a little confused or like he's in pain :)These next two are the ones I'm trying to decide between!
And here are a few random ones from the day!

No comments: